Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would I be Approved?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would I be Approved?

And what type of interest would I be looking at? Thanks for your help!!

Credit Score: Ex FICO - 641 EQ FICO- 638 TU FAKO- 645

AAoA: 4 year 6 months

# of positive trade lines: 18 

# of negative trade lines: 2 (2 years old each.. may wait till January, will be 3 years old by then)

Income: $60,000 ($8000 raise in January, may wait till then)

Lenght of Employment: 3 years

Previous Loan Experience: No auto loans

Debt-to-Income (DTI): 10%

Year of Car: 2013

Miles: 10,000

Purchase/Refinance: Purchase

Requested loan term (XX Months): 48-60 months

Down payment amount: $2,000

Co-borrower/Co-Signer: Available but not wanted

Other: car costs $17,000

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
socal88

Re: Would I be Approved?

You might want to bring your score up a bit to qualify for a lower APR I know most people here swear by credit unions so I've been looking into some myself. I talked to a loan officer from cu socal and she told me my score of just above 700 will qualify me for their lowest apr 1.99 in my case. Do some shopping because from the looks of it you shouldn't have a problem being approved just the APR may not be exactly what you want.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your quick reply. My credit union through my job offers low APR and the payments would come right out of my check which is super easy. Just trying to see what kinda deal I'm looking at here. Those scores are with 0 revolving credit. I know to take it with a grain of salt, but according to the FICO score simulator, my scores will jump to just about 700 when these 2 credit cards I just opened begin reporting.

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for your quick reply. My credit union through my job offers low APR and the payments would come right out of my check which is super easy. Just trying to see what kinda deal I'm looking at here. Those scores are with 0 revolving credit. I know to take it with a grain of salt, but according to the FICO score simulator, my scores will jump to just about 700 when these 2 credit cards I just opened begin reporting.

if you are working with a credit union than you should be good... apply with them after the new cards report.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.