cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would I qualify for an auto loan under this scenario?

tag
coterotie
Established Contributor

Re: Would I qualify for an auto loan under this scenario?

So then no problem, apply away.  Just looked at Cap1, 2.39% and their app uses gross income and has a line for investment income as well.  If you buy at one of their preferred dealers $100 cash back.  I have used the blank check process and the refi process and it is pretty painless.  On the refi, they didn't ask for any documentation other than the loan app and proof of insurance.

Good match situation, most cap match at 6%, lots at 3%.  Take the free money as long as you can get it.  Once you vest, it becomes an asset you can use if needed. 

@MadMoney wrote:

I am in a match situation with work. Currently, my investments return over 15% on one and 6% on the other.  card rate is reasonable at 11.25% with half the outstanding balance at  a 3.99%  rate. I plan to have the balance paid in full in 12 to 14 months.  I have I have emergency fund in place.   I can live with my current situation right now but would like to have a new car.   

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.