Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto beacon score

tag
johnnie23g
Established Member

auto beacon score

How can I find out my auto beacon score. I got a lease and bought a car a few months ago before that all I had was a installment personal loan. I believe my auto beacon was 689 back then. But the car i got on the lease is in the Lemon law process so and I am asking for my money ive paid and dp returned to get a different car leased. I would like to know if my score went up so I will qualify for top leasing % since I was in the second best tier on this one.?

experian -725 5/21/2012 Equifax- 734 Trans Union 725 3/31/2012
Trans Union Discover HP - 766 8/31/12

CC- Amex Blue 24.5g, Merrill Lynch + 25k, Chase Freedom 3.5g, Discover 6g, Citi Diamond Prefered 5.9k, Citi Sears 6k, Home Depot 5k

Charge Card- Home Depot 5k,
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: auto beacon score

@johnnie23g wrote:

How can I find out my auto beacon score. I got a lease and bought a car a few months ago before that all I had was a installment personal loan. I believe my auto beacon was 689 back then. But the car i got on the lease is in the Lemon law process so and I am asking for my money ive paid and dp returned to get a different car leased. I would like to know if my score went up so I will qualify for top leasing % since I was in the second best tier on this one.?

You would have to get it from a creditor that pulls it ~ as far as I know only Classic FICO scores are sold to consumers, and industry specific ( mortgage, bankcard, auto, etc... ) scores are not available.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 7
johnnie23g
Established Member

Oh well!!! I would believe my score most likely jumped over 700?? everyones opinion?? Thats where I will need to be with US BANK to get their best rate..

CC- Amex Blue 24.5g, Merrill Lynch + 25k, Chase Freedom 3.5g, Discover 6g, Citi Diamond Prefered 5.9k, Citi Sears 6k, Home Depot 5k

Message 3 of 7
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@johnnie23g wrote:

Oh well!!! I would believe my score most likely jumped over 700?? everyones opinion?? Thats where I will need to be with US BANK to get their best rate..

I think you can safely assume that your Auto enhanced FICO score will be higher than your Classic FICO.....IF all of your auto tradelines have positive history.

Message 4 of 7
johnnie23g
Established Member

Well my auto enhanced scored was a 689 when the car was leased. My reg fico was a 735. And ive never had a bad or derog on my credit. But at that point all I had was a paid off personal loan in the form of installment

Message 5 of 7
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@johnnie23g wrote:

Well my auto enhanced scored was a 689 when the car was leased. My reg fico was a 735. And ive never had a bad or derog on my credit. But at that point all I had was a paid off personal loan in the form of installment

Right, I don't know how the auto industry FICO models deal with reports that don't show any auto loans.   But assuming that all of your auto history is now reporting and is positive then you should be good.

Are you certain that US Bank pulls an auto enhanced FICO score ?    Many banks & CUs exclusively use the Classic FICO models for all of their loans.

Message 6 of 7
johnnie23g
Established Member

Not sure I will ask the dealer im waiting for a call back fromt them now. I am still a few weeks out from resigning as this lemon is dragging out for a few more weeks.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.