Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto loan post chap 13?

tag
bbrentlinger
Regular Contributor

auto loan post chap 13?

Here are my stats EQ 593, EX 630  TU 633

My chapter 13 is due to be discharge in Oct 13 yay!  I need to buy a newer vehicle lots of probs with my current one.  I will have about 5k saved for a downpayment and between my wife and myself we make $140k a year.  We have been working to improve our credit since the filing.  We were able to buy a $220k house just last year.  I applied for credit with lincoln and their auto credit score was 100pts lower than our lowest fico score.  I think thats craziness!  We paid off both cars.  Our credit card usage is a little high(40%), but will be paid off by end of sept. 

Anyone have good experience with capital one? What kind of rates should we expect?

our credit union said with a score of 560 we would need $10k down and the interest would be about 11% (this was an example she gave).  I am hoping we get a decent bump when it discharges and with the pd off cc's.  and no collections.  we do have a judgement that is being reported incorrectly and our lawyer is working on getting this fixed. 

Any suggestions would be helpful!  Thanks!

Starting Score: EQ593 EX 633 TU 649
Current Score: EQ 593 EX 633 TU 649
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
bbrentlinger
Regular Contributor

Re: auto loan post chap 13?

Bump

Starting Score: EQ593 EX 633 TU 649
Current Score: EQ 593 EX 633 TU 649
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

**MOD move to bankruptcy
Message 3 of 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Locking thread to direct others to your post here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/auto-loan-post-Chapter-13/m-p/2438443

Please refrain from posting the same message, across multiple boards.

If you wish your thread to be moved to another board, just click on "Options" then "Report Inappropriate Content" to notify the mod squad.

Thanks for contributing to these forums and for your cooperation!

Lightnin, myFICO Moderator

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.