Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one auto

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

capital one auto

applied online for capital one blank check program and got an approval. i noticed the status says check sent, has anyone had an approval on line only to be turned down later? my scores aren't the best and i just feel uneasy about this.  seems a little too easy!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: capital one auto

i take it everyone has had a good experience with capital one?
Message 2 of 5
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Not everyone has had a good experience with Capital One. You can do a search here and see what others are saying.

I have personally had a good experience with Capital One and their Blank Check. It worked out well for me, especially since it was my first auto loan.

Good luck!
Message 3 of 5
Takunda1
Established Contributor

cantgetahead wrote:
applied online for capital one blank check program and got an approval. i noticed the status says check sent, has anyone had an approval on line only to be turned down later? my scores aren't the best and i just feel uneasy about this.  seems a little too easy!

If anything you put on the application changes, they will not fund your loan. So keep everything as is and youare good to go. If you also do direct debit, when you purchase your car you'll get another .5% off your APR.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've used them 2x and had great experience both times. Will probably use them in the future.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.