Did you mean: 

capital one pre approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: capital one pre approval

@Anonymous wrote:

Where do you add the pay stubs to?

Not everyone is require one. Some is just stated. So whatever u say it's based on that

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: capital one pre approval

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Where do you add the pay stubs to?

Not everyone is require one. Some is just stated. So whatever u say it's based on that

WIth your scores you can pretty much bet you will need to prove income.  Just bring the last two pay stubs with you and the dealer can submit them for you with the contract.  If you have the income the dealer will get your financed either with Cap One or someone else, the issue is going to be APR.  Know that dealers mark up interest rates so don't be afraid to push back on interest.  Ask them straight up to show you the buy rate so you can see if they are marking it up.   I would suggest you give a credit union a crack a preapproving you, they will almost always beat Capital One.  Buy smart and when your credit improves you can refinance.  I went from 12.57% to 4.29% in 7 months, saves me thousands in interest. I will likely refinance again once we close on our mortage.   Let us know how things work out.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.