Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

car financeing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

car financeing

hello everyone newbie here i was wondering what would be a good fico score to finance a 2007/2012 mercedes benz s550? the only score i have seen was jan of this year trans union it was 626 since then ive pulled my credit report cleared up 7 collections out of 8 the last one falls off next november ive also so paid off and kept both my credit cards under 20%. never late  100 percent on time for years my credit cards show on credit.com 3 A+ 1 B 1 C- the c minus is only because i only have 2 credit cards with only $1,000 limit on both of them so my until is high 65 right now but working on lowering it im at the 6th month period on my capital one card and credit union card so im gonna ask for a CLI today. my credit union wants to pull my credit report but im to chicken to see it right now as im rebuilding and dont wanna take a hard pull i only have 2 hard pulls this year. my credit tracker has been going up every month. experian has me at 680 and advantage has me at 681 but my capital one tracker has me at 625. i would feel more better if all 3 scores got over 700 before i have them pull my report. thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: car financeing

Best thing to do now is for you to pull the 3B report here and check out all of your FICO scores.

Why?  Because

• It's a soft pull (consumer only) not a hard pull
  • It will give you your auto enhanced scores, your bankcard scores, your mortgage scores and FICO 08 scores all with one soft pull
  • this way you don't have to risk a CU pulling your scores and giving you a hard pull.  Once you pay down your debt, then your scores will increase
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: car financeing

Thanks STARTINGOVER 10 i will check my scores on here. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.