carfinance.com

hello there has anybody heard of this company?i have an aquaintance who is thinking of getting refinanced with them,hes currently with santander and they  suck! lol well his interest rate does at least. he has a cosigner but i think there credit score as in like the 650 range if memory serves correctly.

anyways im just babbling,has anyone heard of them

thank you

^_^

Re: carfinance.com

Hi, I'm currently work then now. Much like your friend I had a horrible APR with santander (19%), but my original plan had been to refinance I. a year. 6 months later I tried torefinance but the offers were not much of an improvement so I held off. 2 months later I got a letter from carfinance claiming they could lower my interest as low as 12%. So after some research turned up no red flags (for me at least) I applied and was given like an 8.8%. This all happened early 2013, bank then my credit was like 600.

From my experience they are worth the inquiry and give reasonable rates for low credit. If he/she has paid santander well has reasonable income and stable job/residence if imagine they'd get it.

Re: carfinance.com

Hi, does anyone else have any information or experience with this company?

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.