Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chance of getting auto loan approved ?

tag
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

chance of getting auto loan approved ?

Okay, here it goes.  had my 20K car loan paid off for few years but thinking about buying new F-150 Platinum 4x4.

CREDIT SCORE: 758 auto FICO  from this site , however my 8 years old BK is still showing up on all 3 CRA. no lates, no collection since the filing BK discharge date.

NEW/USED: NEW
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2016
MAKE: Ford
MODEL: F-150 Platinum
MILEAGE: 20
RETAIL/LEASE: Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $60000
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 months
APR/LEASE RATE: not sure yet,  they did not shot gunning my credit report... I would prefer to limit to 3 INQ per credit bureau if possible gonna tell them to limit to US Bank, Chase and Capital One pulls  if its possible.
MONTHLY PAYMENT: ? not sure yet.
ANNUAL INCOME: $45,000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 4%

DOWNPAYMENT: I could do between $8,000 to $10,000 toward to it.

on this date 1-22-24 all 3 bureaus are currently frozen until 1-22-26
VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
settleordelete
Regular Contributor

Re: chance of getting auto loan approved ?

Have you tried getting the Ford Motor Credit approval? Right now you can get 0% for 60, 1.9% to 4.9% for 72 and 5.9% for 84. Plus rebates. Good luck to you.
I've been where you are trying to go and I don't wanna go back.
Message 2 of 3
C7LT1
New Contributor

Re: chance of getting auto loan approved ?

I think you have a great chance of being approved for an auto loan and at the best rates possible. The issue I think you are going to have is getting approved to the full 60k amount. I say go for it and see what happens.
In the garden until June 2018

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.