Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chance with dcu

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chance with dcu

I also think there's a good chance you'll qualify with DCU.  They seem more interested in your income, and $50,000/year is a good income.  They might even approve you for a credit card at the same time with the same pull.  If they do, immediately ask them to review for a CLI.

I just applied for an auto loan and got approved.  They also offered a DCUVisa Platinum with $5,000 limit at 8.5%.  I told them i would consider a new CC and exclusively use their card only if it has a $20,000 limit.  They countered with a $15,000 limit.  

Message 11 of 16
jsneed
Established Member

ok  thanks for all the help. i will keep everyone updated. i will app around the 15th of august

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in very similar process.... so I hope you have a successful outcome!!
Message 13 of 16
jsneed
Established Member

update! dcu approved for 31k then backed out because they didnt like the car dealer ? i got so fed up with them applied at nfcu boom instant 47k limit next day recieved check. im never going back with dcu.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Weird. What didn't they like about the dealer? I have only refinanced through them and haven't done a purchase with them. Just curious as I was planning my next purchase. Congrats on the deal!
Message 15 of 16
jsneed
Established Member

i dont know? they said the the dealer was to far 460 miles? then they just told me i had to start the app again. i said no thank you went online at nfcu instant no verification

next day check at my door step, another day later car is in my garageSmiley Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.