Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not have done it with out all of you

tag
jbsea
Established Contributor

could not have done it with out all of you

So my story starts back in about June of last year.... I apped for a secured card at a credit union and got turned down so I knew my credit was bad.  Around Oct I knew I would need a new car soon and I needed to do something.  I look around on the web and found this site.  I have been a dedicated follower every since.  I have been able to raise my score by over 100 points, get some baddies off and acquire a fair amount of credit from nothing.  Last Thursday I was able to get my Audi A6 at 2.99%.  I cant begin to tell you how happy I am.  There is no way I could have done this without all of you here on myfico.  I cant thank you enough!!!!!!

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: could not have done it with out all of you

Nice.. Audi's rock.  Congrats and good job!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.