Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit union

tag
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: credit union

@Anonymous wrote:
Shopping was fun until I realized it was 2am and my head was hurting lol!!! I think I'm gonna lit of what to look at each day. Me and the DH need to really sit down with a list of cars and narrow it down.phew glad I have 60 days to decide!

FYI.Tuesday in the last day of the month.  Typically, the best day to Buy.  But, it is also the last day of the Quarter for car dealers.  They have additional incentive to deal, deal, deal.  Just throwing that out there.  But stick to your own personal time-table. 

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit union

@guydiver wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Shopping was fun until I realized it was 2am and my head was hurting lol!!! I think I'm gonna lit of what to look at each day. Me and the DH need to really sit down with a list of cars and narrow it down.phew glad I have 60 days to decide!

FYI.Tuesday in the last day of the month.  Typically, the best day to Buy.  But, it is also the last day of the Quarter for car dealers.  They have additional incentive to deal, deal, deal.  Just throwing that out there.  But stick to your own personal time-table. 

Thanks for the info! I've picked out a 2014 Ford Fusion with 12K miles on it for $16692. I plan on asking them to bring it down to 15K and work my way up. I'm thinking about going in tomorrow after work just to see what they can offer. If they don't want to meet me at least half way ohh well I know my way home.... 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.