cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

currently have an AUTO loan with Wellsfargo Dealer Service but I just want a different company!!!

tag
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Re: currently have an AUTO loan with Wellsfargo Dealer Service but I just want a different company!!

Awesome, vayub4.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 11 of 14
vayub4
Regular Contributor

Re: currently have an AUTO loan with Wellsfargo Dealer Service but I just want a different company!!

@Anonymous wrote:
I love PenFed they are awesome. You're HP is good for 60 or 90 days if you decide to try for another product (like a cc or personal loan).

Thanks guys.... I did apply for their rewards card but was turned down. According to them I have too many obligation with my current income... Another word for saying i have too many credit cards with high limits. I guess when the time is right they'll offer me a card by themselves.

Btw, my fico score at the time of the application was 725 according to them, cant wait till my other auto loan reports so it goes higher

Discover IT $25,500 Chase Freedom $14,500 CapOne QuickSilver $10,000 Walmart Mastercard $10,000 PayPal Xtras Mastercard $10,000 JCP $7,500 BOA Cash Rewards $6,900 OldNavy Visa $5,000 BarclayCard $3,700 Macys $3,500 HH Gregg $3,500 BestBuy $2,000 Last APP June/2016(useless rental apartment)Inquiries: Trans/7 Exp/16 Eqi/27
(1 Car Loan @2.74%)
Message 12 of 14
nycplayboy78
Regular Contributor

YASSSSS!!!! DCU FTW!!!! Congratz and NEVER EVER use Wells Fargo for any Auto Finance THEY ARE EFFIN CROOKS!!!!

EX08 801 EQ08 812 TU08 805 Total Credit Line: $100K+
Message 13 of 14
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

sorry to hear that your with WF . I too had them and had 3 different auto loans with them and they kept sticking me with 

10.79% rates. I finally got my credit together and joined a CU and got 1.65% rate.

yes you can make a payment every 2 weeks (resulting in 13 payments in 12 month period) or pay more than your 

scheduled payment. I use to do it all the time. 

I have a Amex Serve card, I would add $1,000 a month to it from my QS CC and earn the rewards. Then I would use the 

Amex bill pay system to push any payment amount you want per thru to WF dealer services. Maybe you can give that a try until

you refi your. Loan. (Note , they only accept Amex as cc uploads now, but you can use your checking account to upload funds

To the Serve card. Just a thought is all... GL

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.