Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dcu and scores

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: dcu and scores

they did approve him pending opening an account and said the approval was good for 30 days. they pulled his eq and his score was a 673, was lower than it was 2 weeks ago (he put 4,000 on a 5,000 card). offered him 3.74% for 60 months..this would save him almost 60$ a month but he does not want to switch banks......can lead a horse to water but.......

Message 11 of 15
Rackham94
Established Contributor

I think they have a special going on or something. Another poster mentioned high 600s EQ Fico qualified for 1.74% w/ 0.50% discount with autopay.

Refinanced a loan from TD Auto @6.75% to DCU approved me for full payoff amount at 1.74% w/0.50% discount with auto-pay 675 EQ Fico low AAoA high inqs

I applied for Auto Loan but why did they also approve me for a DCU Platnium Visa with 5k limit can they do that?

Message 12 of 15
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@Rackham94 wrote:

I think they have a special going on or something. Another poster mentioned high 600s EQ Fico qualified for 1.74% w/ 0.50% discount with autopay.

@Refinanced a loan from TD Auto @6.75% to DCU approved me for full payoff amount at 1.74% w/0.50% discount with auto-pay 675 EQ Fico low AAoA high inqs

I applied for Auto Loan but why did they also approve me for a DCU Platnium Visa with 5k limit can they do that?

i would say this cu borders insane! i know for a fact the person's fico 04 i was talking about is over 700 they had him at a 673. i would highly suggest loving the cc they gave you, i know i love my cu's cc

Message 13 of 15
mgdasap
Established Member

I just got approved yesterday through them. @ 1.74. Totally blew me away. My credit scores are all around 680 give or take. Plus my payments will be $168 less per a month. Just what I needed to get my DTI down so I can finally purchase the home I want. THANK YOU DCU!!!

Message 14 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@juggalo9er wrote:

they did approve him pending opening an account and said the approval was good for 30 days. they pulled his eq and his score was a 673, was lower than it was 2 weeks ago (he put 4,000 on a 5,000 card). offered him 3.74% for 60 months..this would save him almost 60$ a month but he does not want to switch banks......can lead a horse to water but.......

Aww, that's too bad 675 qualifies for their superior credit.  1.24 with DD. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.