Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eligibility for 0% auto financing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: eligibility for 0% auto financing

i wouldn't BUY an LFA. i would find someone that owns it and play with it for a day and give it back lol. or rent one for $1k a day hahaha. poor person dreams
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
i wouldn't BUY an LFA. i would find someone that owns it and play with it for a day and give it back lol. or rent one for $1k a day hahaha. poor person dreams

Haha if you know anyone willing to rent out their LFA for 1000 a day let me know. Audi R8 V10 is going for about 1200/day with 100 miles and that's only a 200k car. LFA like 450k Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am preapproved with Cap 1 for 1.99% - 7.12% . I've been playing around ith the payment calculator. From what I can tell getting 0% requires any of the following variables: new car or current year with less than 10k miles, credit scores at least in the 660 - 700+ range and/or high income, accepting dealer financing. I also see a lot of the offers requiring at least $1,999 downpayment or trade in. 

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am preapproved with Cap 1 for 1.99% - 7.12% . I've been playing around ith the payment calculator. From what I can tell getting 0% requires any of the following variables: new car or current year with less than 10k miles, credit scores at least in the 660 - 700+ range and/or high income, accepting dealer financing. I also see a lot of the offers requiring at least $1,999 downpayment or trade in. 

If approved for special rate financing at dealership. You won't need to put anything down. It's special promotion for "well qualified buyers". 0% will most likely be for a new car captive lending(financed through dealer financing)

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.