cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first time buyer car loan

tag
kenziemac96

first time buyer car loan

Hello. I am in bit of a situation. I am in desperate need of a new car (used prefferably) but my monthly income before taxes is about $1, 150 and after its about $950. I've never had a car where I had a loan on it or anything so it would be my first time. I only have one person that I could use as a cosigner but there income is pretty much the same as mine. My first options would be to go to a known dealership then my second would be a buy here pay here. By the way I do have a trade that I want to trade in. Its a 2002 chevy trailblazer and I would say in poor condition with 193k miles. Hense the reason of needing a new car. Anyways I just need some input of where I could go or what I could do especially because it is my first time. I do not know my exact credit score but I did fill out an app about a week ago and the sales lady said my overall score wasn't bad. I'm scared to keep running my credit because I don't want it to go down and lessen my chance.
Please if anyone has any advice. And no I can't really save money wait for get a new job to make more I'm kinda at where I'm at right now. But I really need a new car and there has to be something I can do.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.