Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

great auto refinance site

tag
Pineknot69
Regular Contributor

great auto refinance site

Smiley Happy

I have to share. I was able to lower my high interest auto loan by contacting Rate Genius. They take your information and find a credit union to refinance for a lower rate. I refinanced my 24.9% (I know, I know but I had to take it at the time). Rate Genius connected me with Aspire federal credit union. It is easy to join, and they don't require any affiliations, just a $5 deposit to open a savings or checking account. My interest rate was lowerd to 4.99%. I had a good history of payments prior to this but they are very good to those of us who are repairing. Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: great auto refinance site

A 20% drop is AWESOME!  Congrats and enjoy the extra $$$ you'll have now.

Message 2 of 5
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

I'm wondering how many Inqs did the OP end up with i wouldn't be surprised if they shop u around like a dealer would do.  Also to add i wonder did the credit union HP for membership and pull chexsystems i haven't heard much about them.

Message 3 of 5
Pineknot69
Regular Contributor

I don't remember a lot of inquiries. They referred my husband's loan to Aspire too. Just Google reviews. I am thrilled to be a member. I'm refining a new escape now. Navy Federal wants 11.99%!
Message 4 of 5
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

I just sent them a email incase anyone interested they replied right back they pull EX and chexsystems to join.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.