Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

honda reconsider?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

honda reconsider?

hi I applied through honda pre approval and was denied, reason was limited credit experience and insufficiant income.

I applied for a new civic 23k, and my income is 37,000. ive seen people get new cars with way less income. Will honda reconsider if I call them?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: honda reconsider?

Same thing just happened to me. They advised me to go into the dealer to apply. Ive also read on other forums about some members with scores in 700's being denied with same outcome. So since im taking inquiries, Im just applying to 4 CU's and then go with those to compare to dealer when/if I decide on that dealer. Good luck, keep us updated.

Message 2 of 4
Pway
Valued Contributor

I would suggest you go into a Honda dealer. That can pull strings that the computer cannot to get approved. They have connections. They want you to get approved. 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am going into the dealer tomorrow and see what options they have for me. I emailed my local dealer and they responded within minutes

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.