Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how is wells fargo for a car loan???

tag
jj15
New Contributor

how is wells fargo for a car loan???

Wells Fargo offered me $250 down with 11.25percent financing on a 2002 PT Cruiser with 51k. Car is $10,000. Good deal? How is wells fargo?

Message Edited by jj15 on 08-18-2008 08:25 PM
01/05/08 EQ 598 TU 612 Experian 599
01/25/08 EQ 605 TU 620 Experian 599
08/04/08 EQ 658 TU??? Experian 635
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how is wells fargo for a car loan???

There is this thread

that talks about their customer service being not so great.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive had wells fargo for 4 months now and i think there great, also have bank acct there for past 5 yrs or so....
no problems for me....
Message 3 of 5
RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

I have had their loan for 4 yrs.  I think they suck and will not do business with them again.  Have 3 (30day lates) from 2 & 3 yrs ago. They will not remove.

When they are not willing to work with you, why should you do business with them?
Message 4 of 5
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Don't do it! I became disabled and unemployed due to an injury. My employer didn't want to pay my short term disability, so they fired me! I got a staph infection and ended up in the hospital. I had to give myself iv treatments for 4 weeks. I talked to them and even came up $2000 to get under a month behind. I got behind again and they came and took the car. They were not easy to work with! Don't do it!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.