Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loan question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

loan question

hello i have a quetion about car finace please answer all my question before i buy my new car to make sure that everything going true 

I want to buy a car for $13567  i want to know how much my finance charge could be if the finance % is 6.75% 

how much  Amount finance  :  total of payment and total sale i have deposit of$5000 please i need answer soon if you can and i will be happy to help me  thank you 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: loan question

If I understand your question right, you want how much the entire loan will cost you?

Assuming your total purchase price is 13,567 and you have a downpayment of 5,000, at a 6.75 interest rate and a 60 month loan (term makes a difference in this, shorter is higher payment, lower total interest paid).

Purchase price: 13,567

Downpayment: 5,000

= Loan amount: 8,567

Total interest: ~1,551

Total payment: purchase price + interest paid = 15,118.

If you have different terms, or if I misunderstood your question (happens, mea culpa), you can play with the numbers with an online calculator; personally I simply use one of the ones at bankrate here: http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/auto/auto-loan-calculator.aspx

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.