cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking to get some Motorcycle Financing with bad credit and Insight on CreditRepair.com

tag
Ups77
Regular Contributor

Re: looking to get some Motorcycle Financing with bad credit and Insight on CreditRepair.com

Do yourself a favor and by one for a couple of grand. It's not worth all the extra interest. When I was buying my harley last year they told me my interest would be 11.9%. I walked out of the dealership. My scores were low 700s. My point is I would never pay that. I ended up buying the bike at 4.95 %. I put down 5000 and the bike was 20000.I know I really didn't need it it was just a want but I was going to pay all that interest. Do yourself a favor and wait. Buy a used  250 to get yourself around.

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: looking to get some Motorcycle Financing with bad credit and Insight on CreditRepair.com

As a woman who is your age I can tell you that you having a new motorcycle who make you LESS appealing.

Knowing that you took out a ridiculous loan to buy a bike you will probably wreck...thus messing up your credit even more...since I'm sure you will justify not paying it back after you wreck it will just make you appear as a man child...and that's even before finding out about the arrests...dui's...drinking...etc.

I can't for the life of me understand why you would pay over $10k for a bike...plus interest when you have so many financial issues. I can't understand why you can't see that you will very likely wreck this bike right off the bat and have nothing to show for your monthly payment you have to make every month. Additionally you probably won't be able to get financed because of your inability to obtain full coverage on this motorcyle...but I doubt you have even checked on that.

Buy a Honda....car.
Message 32 of 34
EddieK
Established Contributor

This thread is going nowhere...fast.  Time to move on.

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 33 of 34
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@EddieK wrote:

This thread is going nowhere...fast.  Time to move on.

I agree.

Thread is locked.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.