Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new to forum need a few questoins answered

tag
sterl05
Established Member

new to forum need a few questoins answered

ok. two days ago i checked my fico/equifax score and i had a 616. well my question is would my credit union approve of that or deny. a few months ago i tried but my score was a 594 and it showed they use eqifax so is the this score decent or should i wait longer.

2nd ? does freecreditreport,com show accurate scores or what,because like about when i got my report from them it show a 564 and i was wondering how it went down from a 594 if i never been late,and myfico shows 616. so which one to go with.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
GregB
Valued Contributor

Re: new to forum need a few questoins answered

myFICO gives you your Equifax FICO score. You can also get a Transunion FICO from myFICO.

Virtually every other score is what is called a FAKO because it is not generally used by anyone. Each different FAKO is based upon that companies parameters and are not directly related to a real FICO score. The reports from the other companies are worthwhile becuase they do give you the details on the accounts, inquiries, public records, etc. What is mostly a waste of time is the scores.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.