Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offlease only dealer ship

tag
mariposa7678
Regular Contributor

offlease only dealer ship

Off lease only is very popular in south florida...does anyone now how they work? they said NO dealer fees, Hassle free, and they do not negotiate on the price because they claim to sell lower then everyone else...I request a quote and they called me right away, 2 days later a CSR call me to follow up with me..so far I'm impresss with their service, however I'm scare of the cars..does anyone have any experience with them? 

2/23/15 -EQ 676 TU 627 EX 665 7/27/15 EQ 683 TU 683 EX 677 9/4/15 EQ 719 TU 690 EX 677 11/5/15 EQ 725 TU 693 EX 734**2/7/16 EQ 732 TU 696 EX 742
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
nycplayboy78
Regular Contributor

Re: offlease only dealer ship

@mariposa7678 wrote:

Off lease only is very popular in south florida...does anyone now how they work? they said NO dealer fees, Hassle free, and they do not negotiate on the price because they claim to sell lower then everyone else...I request a quote and they called me right away, 2 days later a CSR call me to follow up with me..so far I'm impresss with their service, however I'm scare of the cars..does anyone have any experience with them? 

Have you read the fine print of these dealer off lease only plans? Have you checked your local Better Business Bureau regarding the dealer that you are interested in? Also what is the name of this dealer because you may never know on the MyFico boards there could be a thread regarding this. So please do your due diligence and research before letting a CSR impress you with kindness and easy numbers...The Devil is ALWAYS in the details or in this case the fine print Smiley Happy

EX08 801 EQ08 812 TU08 805 Total Credit Line: $100K+
Message 2 of 8
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Off Lease Only is the name. They are here in S Fl.  I have no experience with them to help you OP

Message 3 of 8
mariposa7678
Regular Contributor

@nycplayboy78 wrote:

@mariposa7678 wrote:

Have you read the fine print of these dealer off lease only plans? Have you checked your local Better Business Bureau regarding the dealer that you are interested in? Also what is the name of this dealer because you may never know on the MyFico boards there could be a thread regarding this. So please do your due diligence and research before letting a CSR impress you with kindness and easy numbers...The Devil is ALWAYS in the details or in this case the fine print Smiley Happy

Off Lease only is the name of the dealer, I have check the BBB, Yelp, google, edumds, cars, dealer rater and all of them are basically good. I was looking in here by that name and nothing is showing. Smiley Sad 

2/23/15 -EQ 676 TU 627 EX 665 7/27/15 EQ 683 TU 683 EX 677 9/4/15 EQ 719 TU 690 EX 677 11/5/15 EQ 725 TU 693 EX 734**2/7/16 EQ 732 TU 696 EX 742
Message 4 of 8
mariposa7678
Regular Contributor

@StartingOver10 wrote:

Off Lease Only is the name. They are here in S Fl.  I have no experience with them to help you OP

Thanks

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was considering purchasing from Off Lease Only, but I decided against it after some research. The prices are cheap for sure. But it sounds like many of their vehicles have frame damage and have been in accidents. If I was mechanically inclined I'd probably go for it, but since I don't know how to fix cars myself it's not worth the risk. Also, the cars are not off lease as the name implies. They're just auto auction cars. Reviewers also say the customer service is not good if you have to go back. It's no haggle pricing though if that floats your boat.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm new here but I bought a used 2015 Chevy Equinox from the Off Lease Only Orlando, Fl location in Sept. 2015. They beat other local dealer's pricing by a longshot. I had a wonderful experience and I am actually considering buying a bigger SUV from them before the end of the year. They do sell cars that have previously been damaged in accidents but they clearly list that information on the vehicle description. My truck however, had never been in an accident and I still got it at a great price. I would and have recommend them to friends and family. Hope this helps!

Message 7 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Sounds like ymmv. So basically do your research. and prob even do your research on the vehicle itself, just to make sure.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.