Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

picked up my new hot ride today

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

picked up my new hot ride today

Today I picked up my new hot ride. 2008 Nissan 350Z Touring coupe with only 8k miles. Affinity financed for 60 months with 4.24 interest.  I love the ride of the car. Next car will be definitely a porsche.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: picked up my new hot ride today

you mean your "hot new depreciating asset?" haha! just kidding, (sorta). Im just jealous. Congrats. only 8K miles, very nice! should get a long life out of her Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

you mean your "hot new depreciating asset?" haha! just kidding, (sorta). Im just jealous. Congrats. only 8K miles, very nice! should get a long life out of her Smiley Happy

I drive close to 900-1000 miles every week. I try to buy a nice car with low miles and drive it for 6 months and sell it and get another car. This is my first sports car though. I bought automatic. Next one I wan to buy a really nice porsche with 5 speed. I am bit nervous about the maintenance costs for used porsche.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow, thats a lot of driving.  i prefer the manual 6 speed tranny myself as opposed to the automatic. smart to sell them while the miles are still somewhat low.  such a turn off for me seeing a car with a crap load of miles... and it is wise of you to know the price of porsche maintenance before hand, because it is definitely not cheap!!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.