Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding auto enhanced scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

regarding auto enhanced scores

Do these work the same as regular fico scores in that reports only go back 7-10 years or do they use a more extensive history?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Eager2Learn
New Contributor

Re: regarding auto enhanced scores

It uses the same information that is on your current CR.  The difference is how the items are weighted.  In your auto enhanced, prior/current auto loans are a larger influence on your score.  
Message 2 of 4
LindaLu
Regular Contributor

do they or can they check further back to help you with a car loan that is older than10 years..?  I have had 6 car loans in my lifetime but only one(paid off) still shows on my report 5  1/2 years all on time paid off in dec of 06 but my other five loans were all also never late and  but go back  longer than 10 years.

thanks ....just looking for some enhancement in proving how I have paid car loans responsibly since my credit has changed drastically due to financial problems that I incurred due to a marriage involving job loss.

thanks

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It uses the same information that is on your current CR. That is it. Just a different scoring algorithm.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.