Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which version of FICO does DCU use?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

which version of FICO does DCU use?

I'm looking to purchase a vehicle in the next few weeks and was wondering which version of FICO DCU uses?

I have done the CAP 1 preapproval and was approved up to $28,000 with an AP range of 4-12 %. The car that I put in the auto navigator gives me an interest rate of 7.18% for 72 months.

My CCT updates tomorrow and I will see all of my fico 8 scores. My scores for last month were Ex 639 Eq 656 Tu 664. Experian updates everyday and it is now 649.

I spoke with a rep yesterday from DCU and she didn't know which version they used and told me that a 660 Equifax would give me an apr of 4.49% for 72 months. I would like to apply but I just want to be sure that I would be approved for that rate before I pull the trigger.

My cu denied me for a cc back in April(618 fico 8) and I don't want to go through them again. I was quoted the same rate by them for a 660 credit score. He told me that they sp my credit in May and my score was a 597. My score hasn't been a 597 since my first month of rebuilding. I don't know which version of fico they use and no one in their offices know either.

I would like to go the cu route if I could get approved. Any and all suggestions welcome. TIA.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: which version of FICO does DCU use?

I just refinanced with DCU last week and took a 75 month loan at 3.99% and got it down to 65 months at 1.79%.  It will save me about 1500 in interest!

Message 2 of 3
EddieK
Established Contributor

Re: which version of FICO does DCU use?

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm looking to purchase a vehicle in the next few weeks and was wondering which version of FICO DCU uses?

DCU uses EQ04, which on here is called Score 5, the one it says is used for mortgages.

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.