Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yamaha financing ??

tag
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

yamaha financing ??

Figured this was the approriate place to post.. we just sold our escalade and are looking at a getting a cpl atvs. I noticed on yamahas website that ge does the financing.. does anyone have experience with yamaha financing ?? As far as how easy the approval is ??? My credit union does financing on atvs for 3.9% but the yamaha financing deal is a little better right now for their ride into spring sales event. I know I can get approved thru the credit union.. would It be considered rate shopping like a car loan if I put out multiple apps for the 2 quads I chose ??? 

outta the garden.. for a house Smiley Very Happybr>Current score - eq 682(myfico) ex 703(ex 02) Tr 701 (tr 04) ck fako 66)
In the wallet - freedom 6k - Marriot 16.3k - Ak Airlines 25k - Bass pro MC (BofA) 12.5k - Amex SPG 18k - Amex Everday 11.7k - Amex BC 1K - Barclay Rewards 4k Newegg preferred 2.4k - Cabelas 2k - Diners Club Elite 15k -Diners Club Premier 15k - CU1 15K -Blue Nile 15k - Lowes 17k... HD 10k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Re: yamaha financing ??

Depends on how the dealer codes the INQs to be honest. And if you buy the same day, there's a chance it'll only show as 1 INQ to be honest. No idea how easy Yamaha Financing is...maybe someone else will chime in on that.

Message 2 of 4
coterotie
Established Contributor

Not trying to hijack the thread, as I am also curious if anyone has any experience as we're trying to decide between some Jetskis or a boat or buying a boat and haviing to repower.  (Yamaha and Honda both have good 1.9 deals going)

Here's the hijack:  I keep thinking a Recreational Vehicle forum might be a worthwhile addition.  A place for Boats, RV's, ATV's etc. Seems there isn't a whole lot of info out there and I am having to collect data points as we shop.  Likely going to use a local credit union that has a good boat program, but the collection of info has been very scattered and I have had to rely on dealers for the info.  We know how they can be....

Message 3 of 4
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

@coterotie wrote:

Not trying to hijack the thread, as I am also curious if anyone has any experience as we're trying to decide between some Jetskis or a boat or buying a boat and haviing to repower.  (Yamaha and Honda both have good 1.9 deals going)

Here's the hijack:  I keep thinking a Recreational Vehicle forum might be a worthwhile addition.  A place for Boats, RV's, ATV's etc. Seems there isn't a whole lot of info out there and I am having to collect data points as we shop.  Likely going to use a local credit union that has a good boat program, but the collection of info has been very scattered and I have had to rely on dealers for the info.  We know how they can be....

Agreed.. after talking to my credit union that is the route im choosing to go.. 2.9% for 60 months is tough to beat.. i'm no stranger with the dealer.. i've purchased a few sleds and street bikes thru them and a whole pile of parts.. always paid cash though since my credit was never so good.. up until the last year or so I woulda never got approved for a loan..

outta the garden.. for a house Smiley Very Happybr>Current score - eq 682(myfico) ex 703(ex 02) Tr 701 (tr 04) ck fako 66)
In the wallet - freedom 6k - Marriot 16.3k - Ak Airlines 25k - Bass pro MC (BofA) 12.5k - Amex SPG 18k - Amex Everday 11.7k - Amex BC 1K - Barclay Rewards 4k Newegg preferred 2.4k - Cabelas 2k - Diners Club Elite 15k -Diners Club Premier 15k - CU1 15K -Blue Nile 15k - Lowes 17k... HD 10k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.