Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

26 point drop!! Qeustion and a little rant!! LOL

tag
vtguy25
Contributor

26 point drop!! Qeustion and a little rant!! LOL

So annoyed got an alert today went in to check my score it was a 26 point drop.  I was figuring that I would have a little drop because a 364 balance reported on my Barclays Apple card limit of 2000 which will not report next month but also I refi'd my car loan and it reported today as closed and thay also effected my score.  When i had a 90 balance report on my other card which usually reports with 0 I went up 4 points.  So furstrating! I was at a 660 and dropped to a 634!!! My new car loan hasn't reported yet do you think that once they report it I will go back up some??

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 26 point drop!! Qeustion and a little rant!! LOL

@vtguy25 wrote:

So annoyed got an alert today went in to check my score it was a 26 point drop.  I was figuring that I would have a little drop because a 364 balance reported on my Barclays Apple card limit of 2000 which will not report next month but also I refi'd my car loan and it reported today as closed and thay also effected my score.  When i had a 90 balance report on my other card which usually reports with 0 I went up 4 points.  So furstrating! I was at a 660 and dropped to a 634!!! My new car loan hasn't reported yet do you think that once they report it I will go back up some??

You will most likely recover some of those points over time with the new installment loan.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.