Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

341 Meeting on 05-06-2015

tag
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

341 Meeting on 05-06-2015

My 341 meeting is May 6th @ 8:30am in Tampa Florida. On pacer it's saying the final objection date is July 7th, 2015. If no one objects and everything is smooth sailing when should I expect discharge? Would it be July 8th? Also I'm a Cosigner on an auto and I'm not reaffirming that loan. (They can be fully responsible for it) as well as I'm not reaffirming my mortgage through the USDA Rural Development. The mortgage only shows on my TU report which i think is a great thing! When they finally do a foreclosure on the loan will that hurt my credit even more? The USDA local office told me it will take them about 3-4 "YEARS" to do the foreclosure because they are so backed up and told me to stay in the home for free until then. I thought that was ridiculous and sucks because I can't buy anything else for at least 3 years after the deed finally switches hands. I'd there anything I can do to make them foreclose faster since I don't live in the home anymore?
Credit conscience!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 341 Meeting on 05-06-2015

@michaels88369 wrote:
@Anonymous 341 meeting is May 6th @ 8:30am in Tampa Florida. On pacer it's saying the final objection date is July 7th, 2015. If no one objects and everything is smooth sailing when should I expect discharge? Would it be July 8th? Also I'm a Cosigner on an auto and I'm not reaffirming that loan. (They can be fully responsible for it) as well as I'm not reaffirming my mortgage through the USDA Rural Development. The mortgage only shows on my TU report which i think is a great thing! When they finally do a foreclosure on the loan will that hurt my credit even more? The USDA local office told me it will take them about 3-4 "YEARS" to do the foreclosure because they are so backed up and told me to stay in the home for free until then. I thought that was ridiculous and sucks because I can't buy anything else for at least 3 years after the deed finally switches hands. I'd there anything I can do to make them foreclose faster since I don't live in the home anymore?

Hello.  I believe your discharge depends on the area you live in and when the courts sign off.  Mine was the next day..  on the foreclosure I went through the same thing.  While I was waiting I for the bank to foreclose, which could have taken years, I put it on the market and fortunately  it just sold It.  Not sure if you maybe able to do the same thing.  I didn't make any money but got it off my back.  Good luck 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.