Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

341 meeting today

tag
MattP2144
New Contributor

341 meeting today

the day has arrived and we are so nervous for the meeting today! We were on the bubble of qualifying for chapter 7 we make too much but since my sister and nephew live with us we were able to count them with the heads on beds. I am still really nervous hoping it goes like the lawyer said. Although our normal lawyer won't be there which I'm mad about our firm hired a new lawyer and they are going to be there instead I nevER met this new guy. Anyway hoping it goes good so I can start the rebuild even though I don't want credit anymore and should not need it for awhile since we reaffirmed our cars and home.... 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
MattP2144
New Contributor

Re: 341 meeting today

Well that was the fastest thing ever... He didn't even ask us the same questions as he asked other people like how much money do you have left over and if we filed our taxes yet . Just basically if everything was true and if we want to keep our house and where we work. One creditor showed up we only owe them 500 bucks that was funny....

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

How much were you over the median income are you? We're over too but passed the Means Test and I'm still so nervous about it!!!
Message 3 of 5
MattP2144
New Contributor

I think we were like 30,000 over the income, but i think we are going to be fine, the trustee meeting was fast and short. My lawyer said he expects nothing to come up... 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are 30k over the median after my recent cut in pay. We just filed on Friday so hopefully we'll make it out alive! Our Means test shows that we have nothing left after our primary bills, in fact we're in the hole right now. Good luck!!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.