Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

341, stay order

tag
Rlandon87
Regular Contributor

341, stay order

341 was so so easy... Arrived at 930, meeting began at 1000, I was called at 1030. It went by attorneys name followed by his clients name alphabetically.

I was asked literally 3-5 questions that were very simple. Then heads sounds great show this a no asset case meeting concluded. It was a great feeling.

Now to wait for discharge.

Big question.... My mortgage company has filed a motion for relief form stay to foreclose on my house. I did not reaffirm. The home is co-owned and the loan is co-borrowed with my wife. I filed independently. She did not file. They stated in their paperwork that my mortgage is late and that I am defaulted. This is not true as my payments are 100% caught up and I am actually a little lower on principal due to overpayments.

Has anyone dealt with this? I was under the impression that as long as I paid every month they would not be able to foreclose. Why are they seeking relief from the stay? The company is Stonegate.

Any help appreciated.
 photo ficos3.jpg
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.