cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

62 days since my 341 meeting, I'm chaffing at the bit!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

62 days since my 341 meeting, I'm chaffing at the bit!

I am waiting (not so patiently) for my discharge. I checked Pacer on Friday, nothing. Grrr.

I am so tired of having to get rides to work and taking uber/lyft when I can't get a ride, or when I want to get groceries.

My Equifax score is my highest, 582, so I hope the dealer can find a lender that checks that.

How long did others wait for their discharge?

Thanks.

JM

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 62 days since my 341 meeting, I'm chaffing at the bit!

@Anonymous wrote:

I am waiting (not so patiently) for my discharge. I checked Pacer on Friday, nothing. Grrr.

I am so tired of having to get rides to work and taking uber/lyft when I can't get a ride, or when I want to get groceries.

My Equifax score is my highest, 582, so I hope the dealer can find a lender that checks that.

How long did others wait for their discharge?

Thanks.

JM

I'm assuming this is a chapter 7?

It seems it can take up to 90 days

https://www.myhorizontoday.com/bankruptcy101/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-a-chapter-7-bankruptcy-discharge/

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it is a chapter 7. JM
Message 3 of 5
azguy13
Senior Contributor

My BK7 discharge was about 75 days post-341 meeting. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My 341 meeting was on May 30th and I received notice of my discharge on July 5th - so 36 days.  

However, my first 341 meeting was scheduled in April, but I had to reschedule since I had not yet filed my 2016 taxes.  Maybe that accounts for why my discharge happened in 36 days???

Now I'm anxiously waiting to see all the dispute results from the different bureaus!!!  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.