Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

674 credit score !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

674 credit score !

My husband and I filed for chpt 7 in april 2014, discharge was June 12th, 2014. Since then we went through all 3 credit bureau reports and cleaned them up as much as possible. We applied for our 1st card in August through Capital One, both of us were approved for the Venture card $1k. Husband also received an invitation to apply for Merrick Bank mastercard, $1200 cl, and a month ago I applied for my 2nd capital one platinum and was approved for 3k! I am grateful for all the helpful advice on this board, without it some of us would not know where to begin Smiley Happy I also applied through my credit union for a used car loan, but was told to wait a full year for approval, they told me my score was 674, and my husband's 664, glad we're on our way!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
EW800
Valued Contributor

Re: 674 credit score !

It appears that you are recovering from the BK very nicely.  congratulations!!   Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
My husband and I filed for chpt 7 in april 2014, discharge was June 12th, 2014. Since then we went through all 3 credit bureau reports and cleaned them up as much as possible. We applied for our 1st card in August through Capital One, both of us were approved for the Venture card $1k. Husband also received an invitation to apply for Merrick Bank mastercard, $1200 cl, and a month ago I applied for my 2nd capital one platinum and was approved for 3k! I am grateful for all the helpful advice on this board, without it some of us would not know where to begin Smiley Happy I also applied through my credit union for a used car loan, but was told to wait a full year for approval, they told me my score was 674, and my husband's 664, glad we're on our way!

Grats to your quick success Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.