cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP SPREE!

New Contributor

APP SPREE!

GOT AN ITCHING RIGHT HAND AND APPLIED FOR CAPITAL QUICKSILVER APPROVED FOR 300.00 BURNED THEM IN MY BK DISCHARGED IN 11-06-13...APPLIED FOR THE WAL MART CREDIT CARD GOT APPROVED FOR 400.00... APPLIED FOR BARLCAYS REWARD FOR AVEARGE CREDIT APPROVED FOR 500.00.. ALL SMALL LIMITS TO START WITH BUT WILL GROW.. ILL BE IN THE GARDEN FOR A WHILE!!

CH7 DISCHARGED 11-6-13 TUFICO 602..CK FAKO 614, CS FAKO 610

6 REPLIES

Re: APP SPREE!

peanut42182 wrote:

GOT AN ITCHING RIGHT HAND AND APPLIED FOR CAPITAL QUICKSILVER APPROVED FOR 300.00 BURNED THEM IN MY BK DISCHARGED IN 11-06-13...APPLIED FOR THE WAL MART CREDIT CARD GOT APPROVED FOR 400.00... APPLIED FOR BARLCAYS REWARD FOR AVEARGE CREDIT APPROVED FOR 500.00.. ALL SMALL LIMITS TO START WITH BUT WILL GROW.. ILL BE IN THE GARDEN FOR A WHILE!!

CH7 DISCHARGED 11-6-13 TUFICO 602..CK FAKO 614, CS FAKO 610

Grats on getting started on your rebuild Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
New Contributor

Have you had anything else since your BK was discharged? Curious because I've been waiting to app for Barclay.
Valued Contributor

I got $1750 with Barclay's five months post discharge, though I had CreditOne reporting for the four months prior.

BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
New Contributor

Thanks, thats exactly what i needed to know! Ive been waiting to apply until I have 6 months reporting.

New Contributor

I had credit one and first premier reporting since 12-2013
Valued Contributor

It all depends on your credit file - but, if denied, they are easy to recon.
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.