Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About to pull my hair out!

tag
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Re: About to pull my hair out!

@Scupra wrote:

Have you been able to pick up a credit card yet? Even one month of a revolver showing payment history should help. You need something positive reporting asap

Thank you for responding. No, My spouse just got one and put me as AU. I can try to get one though..

Message 11 of 21
Scupra
Super Contributor

@SSH0126 wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

Have you been able to pick up a credit card yet? Even one month of a revolver showing payment history should help. You need something positive reporting asap

Thank you for responding. No, My spouse just got one and put me as AU. I can try to get one though..

Always try to build your own profile Smiley Happy Congrats to DH!

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 12 of 21
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Of course but we collectively need the same things. I will re read on who to try again.......oh and it's a credit one card..Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 21
SSH0126
Established Contributor

So the only company that we got approved for was for 17.99% interest rate...not sure what to do with that..vehicle is 2015 honda accord..

Message 14 of 21
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

Which company ? If you don't mind me asking?

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SSH0126 wrote:

So the only company that we got approved for was for 17.99% interest rate...not sure what to do with that..vehicle is 2015 honda accord..

I am the user that was approved through carvana 2.5 weeks after bankruptcy...it is a soft pull and they have good cars. they soft pull your experian report and assign you a vantage score instead of fico. Then they tell you what your terms are (down payment and interest rate) and you can see what your payments are as you shop for vehicles. I pick my car up on Saturday. carvana.com 

If you arent near them they will even send you $200 to fly to pick up your vehicle

Message 16 of 21
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

How was your identity and proof of income verification done ?

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 21
SSH0126
Established Contributor

So apparently we got approved through American Honda 17.99 interest rate up to 25k 500 dwn 

Message 18 of 21
SSH0126
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SSH0126 wrote:

I am the user that was approved through carvana 2.5 weeks after bankruptcy...it is a soft pull and they have good cars. they soft pull your experian report and assign you a vantage score instead of fico. Then they tell you what your terms are (down payment and interest rate) and you can see what your payments are as you shop for vehicles. I pick my car up on Saturday. carvana.com 

If you arent near them they will even send you $200 to fly to pick up your vehicle

I applied last night and got an immediate message that told me to call. Did you get that message or did it lead you straight to ther terms of your approval?

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didnt have to do any verifications at all. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.