Did you mean: 

After the dust settled

tag
knoxman
Established Member

After the dust settled

One month after discharge my scores per fico 3B are:

EQ 615 TU 585 EX 605

They have improved dramatically since filing . EX was 524 after filing. The others were in that ballpark. I have added Cap one Platinum, Credit One and first premier. Also have new car loan @ 8.4. All reporting. After discharge reported I got between 18 and 21 point jump in ALL scores. I don't know if it matters but I had no lates or collections when I filed. Also just became NCFU member. Going to use them for all my banking needs for a year and apply for their products. I'm so glad it's over.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: After the dust settled

@knoxman wrote:
One month after discharge my scores per fico 3B are:

EQ 615 TU 585 EX 605

@They have improved dramatically since filing . EX was 524 after filing. The others were in that ballpark. I have added Cap one Platinum, Credit One and first premier. Also have new car loan @ 8.4. All reporting. After discharge reported I got between 18 and 21 point jump in ALL scores. I don't know if it matters but I had no lates or collections when I filed. Also just became NCFU member. Going to use them for all my banking needs for a year and apply for their products. I'm so glad it's over.

Definitely a major plus! Congrats on a solid start to your rebuild. You're on the right track!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.