Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alert

Received an alert that Barclay reported an old credit card I had included in bankruptcy on my Transunion report. It was not on my Transunion report previously. My Transunion score dropped 20 points. The Barclay was listed on Equifax only but not Transunion. Can I expect to see these type of instances on my reports going forward? With trying to stay in the garden to get mortgage ready within 2 to 3 years, these types of hits will undo all the work I've done. Also, the new addition to the report seems like it was a new account versus old. Does that matter?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Alert

@Anonymous wrote:
Received an alert that Barclay reported an old credit card I had included in bankruptcy on my Transunion report. It was not on my Transunion report previously. My Transunion score dropped 20 points. The Barclay was listed on Equifax only but not Transunion. Can I expect to see these type of instances on my reports going forward? With trying to stay in the garden to get mortgage ready within 2 to 3 years, these types of hits will undo all the work I've done. Also, the new addition to the report seems like it was a new account versus old. Does that matter?

How long ago was your BK? If it was IIB, it should be showing correctly.....$0 bal/IIB, and your open date should still be the same, they should not have changed any of that. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.