cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Info on netcredit.com?

tag
Rwolf

Any Info on netcredit.com?

Does anyone know anything about this company, are they legit and do they report to the big 3. I have been discharged for 3 months experience 621. I needed some extra money to get me through school and holidays so I borrowed money from cashnetusa not knowing what they were about, I do know and I'm looking to borrow around 1200 to pay them off and make installments to a better company
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any Info on netcredit.com?

It's just another payday lender and as a short-term loan, you'll still fork out over $1000 in interest on the $1200 borrowed. Stay away and buyer beware.

Installment loans aren't all that helpful per FICO scoring. You're better off putting a few hundered into a secured CC somewhere and you'll build credit much, much faster and save over a thousand in the process.

Message 2 of 7
Rwolf

Okay well does anyone have any suggestions. I'd like to borrow enough money to pay this off through a legit lender. Is there any bank who would approve me an unsecured personal loan for 1200 for 12 months with fixed payments
Message 3 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Do you know your FICO scores? Oddly enough, or at least it seems to me anyway, lenders don't like to loan money when you need it, but offer it when you don't need it. Definitely try your local CU; they tend to be a bit more flexible and generous. In the meantime I'd aggressively pay it down.

Message 4 of 7
Rwolf

All I know is my equifax is a 621, I have only been discharged for 3 months. I didn't know ow if there were banks more friendly to people like my self. My credit union has never helped me at all. I have been a member for 10 years and even when my score was good they never helped me
Message 5 of 7
grassfeeder
Frequent Contributor

@Rwolf wrote:
All I know is my equifax is a 621, I have only been discharged for 3 months. I didn't know ow if there were banks more friendly to people like my self. My credit union has never helped me at all. I have been a member for 10 years and even when my score was good they never helped me

find a new credit union.......

from the sounds of it......you're repeating the very mistakes that landed you in BK.

Fico 8 Scores 5/1/22 :
799 EQ | 793 TU | 809 EX
Message 6 of 7
Rwolf

No, most of my debt came from the ex misses. I have never done the pay day loan thing and honestly didn't know cashnetusa was one until after I received there approval. Now I'm looking for a way out.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.