cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ever read/buy Stephen Snyder's info?

tag
furkidz3
Regular Contributor

Anyone ever read/buy Stephen Snyder's info?

I was wondering if anyone has read/bought anything by Stephen Snyder?
He has a lot of info regarding rebuilding your credit (not just after a bankruptcy)
There is a packet of info that costs $150 that includes booklets, CDs, etc.
There is so much good information here on these forums (for free) I was just curious if anyone has bought anything from this guy that was worth the money?
I posted this on the general credit forum, but got no response.
I thought I would repost here, since he has written a book on credit after bankruptcy and I might have a better chance at a response.
Thanks.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Anyone ever read/buy Stephen Snyder's info?

Yikes! That's a bunch of bucks! Smiley Surprised

Sorry, can't help --I'm not familiar with him.

I know that I've learned a ton here, much of which I wouldn't have gotten from books and CD's, because of the conversational nature of things. I must have been born OT, but it really helps me out to be able to chase down a rabbit trail when something occurs to me. I do put a lot of faith in books, but what I've gotten here has been exactly what I need.

Of course, I have lost any semblance of a life! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 8
dtown66
Valued Member

I have gone thru one of his on-line seminars....Lots of good info as you stated...I did not buy the packet though....He gives tons of info thru the seminar..He also has a weekly newsletter that also provides tips to keep up with your finances....Like I said, good info, but the info here is free....
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I receive his weekly newsletter and it does have some great information, but I only use it as a supplement to what I read here. He has a ton of product, but he is charging a small fortune for the same information we all exchange here for free. Read the forums and I am sure you could save yourself the $150 he is charging for something this week and put it towards Scorewatch or pay down a cc debt.
Message 4 of 8
furkidz3
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone,
I would much rather pay that money towards a cc for sure.
Thank God, I found this forum. It is helping me tremendously toward reaching my goals.
Everyone have a blessed New Year!!!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's his website: http://www.lifeafterbankruptcy.com/
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stephen Snyder is a fraud and a thief, just like Bernie Madoff. He signed up business partners over 4 years ago (2009) with the intention of teaching them to share his information with people who live in their area and a fee was paid to Stephen for this and the people who paid the fee which ranged from $500 to $5,000 per territory have received NOTHING from Stephen with the exception of empty promises to re-launch this business venture this year in June 2012. Re-launch is a term he keeps throwing around in emails, but the business opportunity NEVER launched, so how can you re-launch something that never launched. Please stay away from him, he's a thief and has no integrity. Oh and by the way he filed Bankruptcy in 2011,while doing a strategic default in his last home in Florida, he no longer lives in Indiana.  How can you take advise from someone who hasnt learned from anything he teaches? 
Message 7 of 8
panama303

Well I have bought into many of the programs and bs that Stephen Syner is selling.  I have paid for DVD's that took almost a year to receive.  numerous conference phone calls and my last purchase was for $397 for a seminar for making money using CRAIGSLIST.  It was supposed to feature some guy who was pulling in $10K a month buying and selling on CL.  It was to be limited to so many peole so as to not oversaturate the metro areas and everyone could claim a healthy income doing this PAR TIME mind you.  I have called and emailed several times and have not had any respopnse.  There were a few preview calls but then nothing.  I was never offered or given a refund.  If seems that since his second bankruptcy, he has turned into another greed monger and ripped people off all over where he could to continue his lavish lifestyle.  I now firmly believe that STEPHEN SYNDER is a fraud and belongs in prison next to Bernie Madoff!  I hope that we can make it happen as a collective unit.  I am going to the BBB and my State Attnorney Generals Office.  Together we can get this crook off the streets.  

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.