cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized User Negative Reporting after Discharge?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Authorized User Negative Reporting after Discharge?

@StartingOver10 wrote:

Oh, I just re-read your post. You are the one that filed Bk.  Your attorney should have listed those accounts. If you have a discharge on that debt you don't have to repay it.

The Bk attorney should have listed those accounts on your petition especially the one's that you co-signed for ...talk with him again and ask how you can fix it. 

You may need to re-open your BK to have Navy included - talk to your attorney

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Authorized User Negative Reporting after Discharge?

In regards to the NFCU card, we both filed so it was included in both of our BK. I didn’t realize I was even on the card till I recvd some collection calls prior to filing, after the divorce. 

So I guess ex must have given them my info when she applied.  NFCU said I was considered a co on it and not an authorized user so would not remove it.  I had originally assumed I was just an authorized user.  They are no longer hounding me since was included in BK, I had just hoped they would see me as an authorized user and remove completely and possibly allow me to apply down road for new card or maybe loan.  Just wishful thinking I guess.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.