Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEYOND frustrated! Can't get approved for anything after banko

tag
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: BEYOND frustrated! Can't get approved for anything after banko

Just posting to note that the OP made two posts, expressed frustration and not returned. Would be nice if OP would make an appearance and acknowledge the suggestions of those trying to help.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've read all the comments. My baddies are reporting properly. I spoke with a credit union. They are going to send my information to underwriting but the loan officer doesn't like I'll get approved because I have not re-established credit since my bankruptcy. How am I suppose to re-establish if I can't get approved for anything?!

I have some money to put down. The car I was looking at is $15,000.

Message 12 of 13
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've read all the comments. My baddies are reporting properly. I spoke with a credit union. They are going to send my information to underwriting but the loan officer doesn't like I'll get approved because I have not re-established credit since my bankruptcy. How am I suppose to re-establish if I can't get approved for anything?!

I have some money to put down. The car I was looking at is $15,000.

There is A LOT that plays a part in UW an auto loan. Miles, age, loan to value, credit, income, down payment, etc... It may not be just your credit holding you back. If a secured credit card is the only thing you can obtain at the moment then use that to rebuild. Rebuilding is not easy and does take time and patience. You will get there.

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.