cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK Friendly CC to do a Balance Transfer With???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BK Friendly CC to do a Balance Transfer With???

Does anyone know of any BK friendly credit cards that I might do a balance transfer with? Also how long does it take to find credit cards with lower interest rates instead of just promotional interest rates or does the % rate eventually go down after years of having the cc? Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BK Friendly CC to do a Balance Transfer With???

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know of any BK friendly credit cards that I might do a balance transfer with? Also how long does it take to find credit cards with lower interest rates instead of just promotional interest rates or does the % rate eventually go down after years of having the cc? Thanks

My NFCU Cash Rewards Visa has the lowest standing rate of all of my cards at 11%

PenFed Power Cash Rewards gave me 0% BT's for 12 months. Otherwise, I think my rate is a few points higher than NFCU's.

You can find info on how to join either in these forums and elsewhere online.

Discover IT was good to me a year out of BK. I know I had 0% on purchases for a year . . can't remember if that extended to BTs or not.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BK Friendly CC to do a Balance Transfer With???

I am already a member of Ascend Credit Union but not sure how there credit cards work, I know its different then regular credit cards by what they have told me. Ive never done a balance transfer so im not sure how they work either Smiley Sad Thanks

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.