Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK remove From EQ score up only 6 point

tag
xautodetail
Regular Contributor

BK remove From EQ score up only 6 point

Hey all final my BK-13 is remover off EQ by the score only up 5 point any ideal what 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BK remove From EQ score up only 6 point

@xautodetail wrote:

Hey all final my BK-13 is remover off EQ by the score only up 5 point any ideal what 

It would help to know your score in EQ. Also, what happened to me is that I had several residual accounts still posting that needed to be removed. It took me three months of phone calls, letters and online disputes to get them all removed then my scores jumped significantly. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 5
xautodetail
Regular Contributor

Thank for replay my score is EQ 634 and go up to 639 here on myfico and in CK i loss 30 point on EQ 

i have 5 collection and 2 charge-off old all is from 2010 only one is no pay the rest is pay 0 balance, the i don't understand if the BK is one the bad you can have on you CR after is remove you score no go up even 20 point 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The collections and charge-offs are definitely keeping your score lower.

Message 4 of 5
xautodetail
Regular Contributor

yes I know by is 5 to 6 years old i try very hard to PFD by no have lock by i have 3 cards for more the year and personal loan and car loan my credit is very perfect mix i sped minimum 20 point up the o collection and charge-off only one is report very month i working  hard i try to pay for delete by the CA no accept pay in full for remover i be wait for the moment and i very sad 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.