cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK13 Questions

tag
jflora80

BK13 Questions

Really have 2 questions here. 1.) On my CR on certain account that were paid off in my BK13 it shows a condition of Derogatory which the same account on another CRA shows paid.. Should this show paid on all CRA's since the BK13 has been discharged and paid? And if so is this something I should dispute with the respective CRA? 2.) What date would I go by to determine an approxamite drop off date of my BK13 the date is shows filed/reported or closing date? Thanks in advance!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: BK13 Questions

Yes I would dispute it. A lot of times, there is a drop down menu that lists canned reasons for the dispute. There is one that says, included in BK. choose that one and it should be corrected. This is what I did and it worked.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.