Visitor
kprice

Bankruptcy and getting a new car

My husband and I are currently in the middle of a Chapter 7. We have our 341 meeting in a few weeks. I was wondering how difficult it is to lease or buy a car afterwards. I currently have a lease through Nissan that I am keeping, the lease is up in October 2013, so I am wondering if it is likely that they will allow me to lease again from them? This is my third vehicle loan through Nissan that I have always kept current. My husband is not on my current lease. But when I go to turn this car in, and hopefullyt get another Nissan, our income will be greater, so I wasn't for sure if that will help? Thanks in advance for all of the recommendations!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}