Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays VISA with Apple Rewards

tag
texasguppie
Regular Contributor

Barclays VISA with Apple Rewards

First let me say I have NO experience with Barclays and their products but while poking around and exploring future Card opportunities for rebuilding I came across these reviews on CK.
https://www.creditkarma.com/reviews/credit-card/single/id/barclaycard-financing-visa-card?pg=2&pgsz=...
Just a "Buyer Beware" kind of post as the Barclays Apple product is mentioned in the "7 to 700" rebuilding strategy outlined on myFico.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays VISA with Apple Rewards

Credit Karma reviewers are not usually very rational. I never trust reviews there.

Barclay's also is a bit bipolar so I don't have much desire to get in with them since I'm still rebuilding and adding new accounts. I'd consider Barclay's only if I knew I was going to hit the garden for a year or two after an approval.
Message 2 of 3
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclays VISA with Apple Rewards

@texasguppie wrote:
First let me say I have NO experience with Barclays and their products but while poking around and exploring future Card opportunities for rebuilding I came across these reviews on CK.
https://www.creditkarma.com/reviews/credit-card/single/id/barclaycard-financing-visa-card?pg=2&pgsz=...
Just a "Buyer Beware" kind of post as the Barclays Apple product is mentioned in the "7 to 700" rebuilding strategy outlined on myFico.

I have experience with Barclays. They are a conservative, yet odd lender.  I have an Apple Visa with them as well as a Barnes and Noble MC and a Ring. The Apple Visa was the third card I got after my bankruptcy. They have been very good to me when other credit card companies weren't.  I get a credit line once a year. They did SP my credit a lot over the year, but that's they're right.

I'm happy with the service and don't have any real complaints.

Guyatthebeach

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.