Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying a home after Chapter 7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Buying a home after Chapter 7

CAmailman, is that a american express you have in your siggy and a discover it? how did you get those only 6 months post bk? dIscover told me no two times damn discover

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

CAmailman, is that a american express you have in your siggy and a discover it? how did you get those only 6 months post bk? dIscover told me no two times damn discover

bkRebound,

I'm an Authorized User on my future wife's American Express. For Discover, I was surprised that I was approved for $1,600 in November....5 months post discharge. I never burned Discover in my BK. I suspect that having Discover few years before my BK with on-time payment and closed by me helped. But I've seen others getting Discover post BK even they never had Discover so YMMV. Smiley Surprised

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well congratz on the discover there a good company to be in with, ive never had one but over time im sure I will. Patients, a quality im still struggleing to master lol. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.