Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA Playing Games?

tag
chevy22
Established Member

CA Playing Games?

I had a 2 bank accounts with the same bank about 4 yrs ago. Bank account #1 overdrew in amount of $212. I didnt pay it then they took it from account #2 without any warning. As a result, account #2 overdrew in amount of $484. I never paid it and of course it went to collections. I received a letter from CA#1 in 9/2008 for the amount of $484. We agree on terms of 3 payments of $161.33. I make all payments as agreed upon. I check my CR this past week to see that they are on my EQ & TU. They mark my CR paid with balance of $0. The kicker is the original amount owed is listed as $210, not $484. DOLP as 8/2009 not 1/2009, when my actual last payment was. And, they say date assigned is 11/2008 not the actual 9/2008 that their first collection letter was sent. My TU says account paid in full & my last payment as 1/2009. Account type is still showing open, I am not sure if it should say closed. Then CA#2, which I have never heard of nor been contacted by, is also on my TU with date placed for collection is 6/2012, this so called debt would be 4+ yrs old now, & the original amount owed is $161, status is in collection.

Now how can CA#2 even claim that I owe when the 1st overdraw was paid thru account #2, & CA#1 says I paid in full. If this were legit the debt would be over 4+ years. What should I do about this? It is due off in my CR in 2015.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
chevy22
Established Member

Re: CA Playing Games?

Oops cellphone clicked on wrong forum. I will repost in Rebuilding Credit. So sorry!
Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CA Playing Games?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.