cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CH 7 Discharged today

tag
CeeJay19

CH 7 Discharged today

Hey all so this morning i Logged into Pacer and my case status read awaiting closing status set by automatic discharge.

im soo happy i can dance.

I will confess i cheated a little and got the nfcu secured loan and the credit one card before the discharge but it was after the 60 days... my scorse from my fico are in my siggy as of 11/28/13 and i plan on following soul masters program to the letter.

I work at a car dealership so im tempted to buy a car before tax season but who knows.

You guys rock

Discharged 12/02/13
scores as of 12/11/13
EX 608 EQ 618 TU 620
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: CH 7 Discharged today

It is a fresh start for you and you sound like you will do just fine rebuilding your credit profile. Good luck and be wise with the use of credit as you go forward.

Message 2 of 3
CeeJay19

Re: CH 7 Discharged today

Thanks Ez Driver.
I had about 50k of debt of which only 5k was credit cards.
Haven't used credit cards in about 4 years but I'm gonna get a couple just for the purposes of rebuilding.
I never thought I would ever file bk. As in the UK the consequences are a bit different but I'm glad that all the experiences I had since moving to the states happened as its all prepared me for this fresh statrt.
I will certainly keep the boards up to date with my progress
Discharged 12/02/13
scores as of 12/11/13
EX 608 EQ 618 TU 620
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.