Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMPLETED PENDING-FRA 01/14/2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

COMPLETED PENDING-FRA 01/14/2016

So just checked the trustee's website and it had the above status for my case.  Also, I noticed the trustee issued a refund to me, and it states REFUND DEBTOR/CASE CLOSED.  What is next? This wait has been sooo long.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: COMPLETED PENDING-FRA 01/14/2016

Your atty should send you a motion to discharge to sign and send back, then they send it to the trustee, then in 3 weeks (or maybe more) your case should be discharged! Yaaay!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That will be a great way to start the new year!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats...my last ch 13 payment was 11/25/15.  With the paper work, motion to discharge, and "objection to discharge", it took about 6 weeks or so for my discharge to hit on 1/12/16.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

ANOTHER UPDATE ON MY PACER ACCOUNT.  My trustee has submitted as of today Interim Final Report, Objection for Discharge.  With a due date of 01 March 2016.  Now I can see the light.  Man God is good.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

All the time!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been officially discharged as of 3/2/2016.  The bureaus have been busy  with verifying my accounts included in bankruptcy.  Trying to clean up my credit.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.